Saturday, July 24, 2010

Winner {Winner} Chicken Dinner

Winners of the first five followers competition are ready! Two of you have already been contacted and sent me your addresses- Here are the remaining three:

  1. Valerie G.
  2. Jamie
  3. Brenda Burfiend
Congrats Ladies! Send me your home addresses @ JenniferOsteen@ymail.com to claim your prizes and thanks so so so very much for being my first followers. You all mean so much to me as I start this journey!

Also, while I have you here let me remind you there is a giveaway going on that only one person has taken a shot at. There are two thrifty thursday posts I will be pulling a random comment from them to win the thrifty thursday {prize pack} located in the first thrifty thursday post. Two posts + a comment on each = two chances to win!

Good luck and see you later tonight with another {post}!

4 comments:

  1. Oh one is me! Thank you! I will email you now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I think you are super sweet for being one of my first followers and helping me set sail on this journey!

    ReplyDelete