Monday, August 2, 2010

What a crazy {wonderful} weekend


Phew...Where to start? Well I last blogged to you all on Thursday and even then it was a blog posting for Thursday that I did Wednesday. Thursday and this weekend have been crazy. Let's start with {Thursday} which I am now dubbing the best day EVER! So, Thursday was my teaching day at Valencia {the college I work for} and because I am an education major teaching days are already my favorite days. I dropped the hubby off at work, got some coffee and came home to check all the blog updates. The first blog I went to was Charisma Cards where I found out that I had been chosen as their {August Guest Designer} SQUEEE!!! My first design team! The day got better after that. Thursday was my beautiful mother's birthday and I had decided to get her some Copic's as a gift. When I was checking out at the store the manager started talking to me and long story short, their Copic workshop gal is leaving and the store offered to have me Copic certified to teach their workshops! {Free Copic certification and their paying me in Copic's Double SQUEEE!!} So, next I went to work and my teaching seminar had such an unprecedentedly high turn out that my boss decided to give me a raise and a promotion!! Finally because it was my mother's birthday I got to have a wonderful dinner out with my family! Can you believe it? {and that was just thursday!}

Then, Saturday, was me and my husbands FIRST wedding {anniversary} The husband decided to interpret the paper anniversary this way:

So, as you can see he used {a few dollars worth of} my orange and yellow cardstock. My gifts are in the window. I wanted to start a little window garden so he found this beautiful window box for me and filled it with soil and seeds and some decorations from my wedding shower. He also got me a cute little yellow plant mister (on the left) and to add to the paper anniversary he wrote me a beautiful love letter {printed it out on a pretty sheet of my scrapbook paper} and framed it for me to keep! How cute is he? Some of my paper crafting skills rubbed off on him!

We took some beautiful one year anniversary pictures that day too which I am sure you will see in a future {scrapbook} page blog post!

So, phew....now lets get back to crafting!

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you had a Fabulous weekend!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete